Pages

Monday 14 September 2015

Dates for your Diaries

We have lots coming up. Make sure that you make a note of the following.

19 September - Great Central Railway Beer Festival. Catch the train at Leicester North or meet us at Loughborough. Contact me for more details.

20 September - for anyone not too hung over it's brewing day at Bharat's from 09:00.

26 September - Apple Day. Press apples, drink cider (and/or beer,) eat food, be happy.

17 October - By The Rivers play Leicester. I know it's a shameless plug for my son's band. I can get tickets with no booking fee. Contact me for details.

13-15 November - BAD Trip to Manchester. Contact Phil if you want to go but haven't yet told him.

21 November - Symposium at Bharat's.

I'm doing them all.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment